Hi I'm Sue's neice Me and aunty Sue are making stockings for Sue's friend Penny, Baby Eloise and me Beth.
IF YOU WANT TO MAKE YOUR OWN STOCKINGS HERE IS HOW TO MAKE THEM:
- Draw a stocking shape on a piece of paper. Cut it out.!!
- With the stocking shape put it on the felt then draw round the stocking shape. You will need two stocking shapes for each stocking.
- Cut out your stocking shapes.
- Then if you have beeds or buttons you can put your buttons and beeds on the cuff of stocking on both sides.....
- Pin two stock sides together, wrong sides together.
- Zig zaground the stocking edge and leave the cuff part open.
- Find a nice present to put inside your stocking!!!!!!!!!