Monday, December 04, 2006

SUCH a lucky girl!

Came home today to a HUGE box on my doorstep. (The door outside my flat - within the building). I am taking part in a sock yarn swap for the festive season.

I will spare the blushes of my new friend - she knows who she is and those others who need to know also know. Also not sure what the form is - so don't want to embarass anyone.

Two yummy lots of drinking chocolate, sesame snaps, two sock patterns and two lots of knit picks sock yarn - plus a natural one for me to dye.

A magazine and smarties and a pudding with two sundae glasses that have flashing lights:) Also a magazine, handcream and music.

I also get to try the famous knit picks circular needles.

Thank you very much for your generosity.

I almost forgot - a jar of Billy Bee honey for a certain young niece who loves the stuff - thank you too on her behalf - she will be absolutely delighted.

Isn't the internet a wonderful thing - it brings the potential for new friends almost on a daily basis.

No comments: