Sunday, December 10, 2006

Socks that Rock Yarn

Lime green blog post to hi light the lovely yarn that I received last week in the post. My first two skeins of Socks that Rock yarn. One in a yummmmyyyyy Lemongrass and the other in Watermelon TOurmaline. I also got their fairisle book and was sent a postcard of socks part knitted which is a lovely to look at and drool over... and a great sticker - which I couldn't find for the photo.

I do have xmas socks for someone to finish - with bells on - thanks to Noonie at Harrogate for that idea. I know they'll go down well. But when they're done my socks that rock will jump to the needles - think I'll use my new knit picks to knit them with - and I'd like to try the Jaywalkers pattern that I found on Dawn's blog - a link to MagKnits - the pattern was from Sept 2005.

Here's the pic...

No comments: